WP Car Rental Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

CouponCode Step on 4 Step

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello i would like to ask if can you tell me how to put the Coupon Code field also on the 4 step on my website. I make it with Phpstorm if this is needed.

Also on the next Update can we put when we have a coupon code on the last page the costumer see the percent that he win with this coupon so can the costumer really believe that we have an action made! thanks a lot

Hello Alex,

Yes, I havent tested it, but the following code should do the work if using Car rental system v5.0.2+:

<form action="" name="coupon-submit" id="coupon-submit" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="<?= esc_attr( $extPrefix . $orderCodeParam ); ?>" value="<?= esc_attr( $orderCode ); ?>"/>
    <input type="hidden" name="<?= esc_attr( $extPrefix ); ?>do_not_flush" value="yes"/>
    <input type="text" name="coupon_code"
           value="<?= esc_attr( $couponCode != "" ? $couponCode : $lang['LANG_COUPON_CODE_INPUT2_TEXT'] ); ?>"
    class="coupon-code" title="<?= esc_attr( $lang['LANG_COUPON_CODE_TEXT'] ); ?>"
    onfocus="if(this.value === '<?= esc_js( $lang['LANG_COUPON_CODE_INPUT2_TEXT'] ); ?>') {this.value=''}"
    onblur="if(this.value === ''){this.value ='<?= esc_js( $lang['LANG_COUPON_CODE_INPUT2_TEXT'] ); ?>'}"/>
    <button type="submit" name="<?= esc_attr( $extPrefix ); ?>do_search4" class="button">Apply</button>
</form>

I will check if I can add the percentage from theme before next update, otherwise you will have to ask this to plugin author.

Regards

hello again thanks a lot but what file i must open and put it in because i have try on /wp-content/plugins/FleetManagement/Controllers/Front/Search/Step5SummaryController.php and it is not working

No worries i made it and work perfectly thanks a lot for your help!!!!!!

https://imgur.com/ENw2EhL

check out for the next update idea! thanks alot

WP Car Rental has reacted to this post.
WP Car Rental

Thank you very much for the coupon information. I did the same update on my website, everything works fine. Even there is now a new opportunity to add bonus codes for no deposit operations. Very cool option.

Very good idea Alex, I might add it on next update.

Thank you!

elton john can be only be the best singer and composer that i know. i like the song Candle In The Wind., 東ヒマラヤのシッキムのゴージャスな状態

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.UFABETฝากขั้นต่ำ

Good blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!補習社

Page 1 of 2Next