WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to change image for slider homepage

Page 1 of 3Next

I would like to change slider image on home page how to change it?

Thank you

Hello Sakon,

You can do this by editing the row on Wp Bakery, scroll down to find the option.

Regards.

Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. pg เครดิตฟรี กดรับ เอง

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. 안전놀이터

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Diesel trucks

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also sa1688

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. sagame88

found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. sa gaming

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. betflik 1688

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. betflik เครดิตฟรี

Page 1 of 3Next