WP Car Rental Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Latest theme update

Page 1 of 2Next

Good evening.

I have just update my wpcarrental theme to the latest version and "Calendar View" is missing from the "Rental Management" section in the Dashboard.

Any solutions?

Hello Kroustos,

We are sorry for the invonvenience. Seems to be a bug since last version. You still can access calendar from wordpress menu. We will realease an update with this issue solved asap.

Regards

What is the situation with last version ?

Helllo, this problem was solved long time ago.

Regards

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with helpful information to paintings on. You have done a formidable process and our whole group can be thankful to you. SEO Services

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. ufabet เว็บตรงทางเข้ามือถือ

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. ufabet ทางเข้าเล่น

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks ufabet เว็บตรงทางเข้า

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.ufabet ฝ่ายบริการ

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.ufa 2023 ทางเข้า

Page 1 of 2Next