WP Car Rental Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

problem after update. 4.2.3

Page 1 of 2Next

it cant show on front page the booking process anymore

my plugin is on 5.0.2

Hello Alex,

This might be about you are using deprecated method to build home page.  To edit you home page content you need to edit the page itself.

On edition, on right side, you will need to select the template "Homepage (No top/bottom padding)", and then you can add the form from WpBakery elemnts. You also can select background images on row edition.

Maybe its easier if you copy paste the following code on page edition on HTML mode:

[vc_row full_width="stretch_row" full_height="yes" content_placement="middle" slider_bg="yes" slider_images="2948,2918" bg_slider_interval="7000" css=".vc_custom_1571610678250{padding-top: 70px !important;padding-bottom: 70px !important;}"][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text="Drive your way" font_container="tag:h1|font_size:46px|text_align:left|color:%23ffffff|line_height:50px" google_fonts="font_family:Roboto%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:900%20bold%20regular%3A900%3Anormal" css_animation="fadeInUp" el_class="text-shadow"][vc_custom_heading text="Make your trip awesome" font_container="tag:h1|font_size:30px|text_align:left|color:%23ffffff|line_height:36px" google_fonts="font_family:Roboto%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal" css_animation="fadeInDown" css=".vc_custom_1564530659598{margin-top: -30px !important;}" el_class="text-shadow"][vc_NRS nrs_action_page="557" extra_class="box_shadow" css=".vc_custom_1589367338597{border-radius: 4px !important;}"][vc_icon icon_fontawesome="fas fa-chevron-down" color="white" size="lg" align="center" css_animation="none" link="url:%23!offers|||" el_class="text-shadow" css=".vc_custom_1577816984140{margin-top: 32px !important;}"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Regards.

please return the old setting for the front page theme

HomePage Form Options (Deprecated)

was easier and faster

I always visit your blog everyday to read new topics.,:~-~ Mobile Development

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.  ufabet เว็บตรงทางเข้า มือ ถือ

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.ufa ทางเข้า

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks.betufa.com ทางเข้า

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.คาสิโนufabet

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.ทางเข้า ufabet ล่าสุด

Hi! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. How Many Ounces in a Pound

Page 1 of 2Next