WP Car Rental Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

WPML ready?

Is WPML ready?

Yes, WP Car rental theme is WPML Ready.

Is there some easier way to translate page from english to some other language or we need to go 'string by string'?

To be precize, I want to translate cars table page, and also car properties.

Hello Mario,

Well, if we are talking about strings, and not about page content, I dont know another way to do it.

Regards

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! maniac365.com

Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. mudik365.com

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. sotr77.com

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. sotoayam365.com

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. thc distillate

Embark on an exciting journey in Turkey's largest adult chat rooms, available 24/7. Engage in live virtual private sex chats with a diverse global community. Experience the thrill of anonymous sexual chatting while adhering to local regulations. adult chat video

Discover a new realm of pleasure in Turkey's vibrant adult chat scene. Engage in live virtual sex chats with a diverse global community, 24/7. Experience the thrill of anonymous communication within a safe environment. sex