WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

“Change Car“ don't really change the car

Hi, when I choose a car and make a booking, if I decide to “change the car“, the top part of the page don't change. It still on the first car I choose. So the client does not know if his change is really ok, because he's still see the first car he choose. (Picture can explain better than my poor English).
https://luxury-rentalcar.com

Hello v.kleinhans,

To solve your issue, you need to redirect to booking process page when searching from a single car. To do this, please edit the car page, and change the "action_page" attribute to the id for your booking process page.

Regards

I don't really like changing cars, but I have to do it. If we don't change the car, then there won't be any car for me to drive and that's not something I want. I think if you don't change the car, then you will have to pay more money because your insurance will be higher because of this incident. I also urge you read https://packagingrevolution.net/ideas-for-turning-old-pallets-into-dorm-decorations/ article for getting good ideas about dooms decorations. So, by changing the car, you are saving money and also making sure that there will be no accidents because of this incident.

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Pinoy Tv

you want to change car? What do you want to change to? its speed is as fast as death run 3d? If you qualify and find that changing the car is reasonable, then you can do what you want.

Nothing compares to Weber using Genesis sort of grills. That is certainly the type gas grills which have been that will always make sure that they deliver a high performance part of down interval 해외배팅업체

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. φωτοβολταϊκά Καβάλα

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Rechtsanwalt Familienrecht Hattingen

This is definitely a great article. Thank you so much for taking the time to play snake detail all of this for all of us. It was a great guide!