WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

extras Items Image

Page 1 of 5Next

Hello,

I want to add image in relation of the extra items. For exemple GPS, Insurances, young driver ect...

I've already tried to modify but i have only one same image for all items;

Can someone could let me know the code i should insert and where ?

Best regards.

nice-car-rentals.com

Hello, Im sorry to say that is is not possible out of the box on actual car rental system plugin version. It would require custom work. Please send us an email or open a ticket to get the price for it.

Wow, cool! very good content, easy to understand and very useful. And Kashmir Tour Packages

very good post, i undoubtedly enjoy this fabulous website, carry on itdigital payments business residual income

Wow, this is amazing! Soghat e Sheerin is the best place for desserts. The people who work there are friendly too. Sweets and Bakers

Well, the article is in reality the finest on this worthw hile topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and also will certainly thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Just saying thanks will certainly not simply just be enough, for the massive lucidity in your writing. I definitely will directly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any kind of updates. Admirable work and much success in your business enterprize!FW Heirs

Wow!, this was a top quality post. In explanation I’d like to write like this as well – taking time and real effort to make a nice article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something done먹튀검증

Great post, I think blog owners should larn a lot from this website its rattling user genial .credit card processing agent

You have a few helpful ideas! Perhaps I should think of trying to do this myself. Respectfullypayanywhere edge program

Are you psychic? You have to be as your writing so perfectly fits the questions I possess in mind on this topic. I only entered a few terms in the search results and I’m very thankful that your article jumped up.color prediction game

Page 1 of 5Next