WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How do offers work?

Hi.

I can see from the demo that there are posts with offers for specific cars and the shortcode on one of thos post is

[car_rental_system display="car" car="406"]
[car_rental_system display="search" car="406" action_page="2287" steps="list,list,list,table,table"]

1. Where do these odders come from?
  2. Where the 406 car is set?
  3. Can I set an offer depending on the date regardless of the car?

Thanks

Hello Stratos,

Offers are regular posts, under offers category.

1. You can create a price plan for a certain period or/and item, create a post explaining the conditions, and adding the corresponding content and shortcodes.
  2. 406 is the car id, you can find the car id at "Car manager" area, first column.
  3. Yes, as explained on point 1

Regards

office.com/setup In reference to the similar queries regarding the same problem faced by the users, Microsoft has come up with certain solutions to get rid of the error. Hence, you may try the following solution to fix the issue as soon as possible. If you have another specific query related to Office setup then visit   Office.com/Setup  .

There might be some activation issues in case you do not provide the correct email address with which the subscription is associated. Hence, you should enter the related email address on the  office.com/setup page. Office.com/Setup  Office.com/Setup  

Norton.com/setup

.I am eternally on a regular basis always exclaiming that its hard to observe great help,

.I am eternally on a regular basis always exclaiming that its hard to observe great help.

Thankyou so much for the post!

happy wheels

Having the ability to write effective essays will https://expert-writers.net/ become increasingly important as you progress through high school and into college.If you'll internalize the format presented above, you'll develop the ability to write clear and compelling essays.

https://expert-writers.net/