WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to change company address, phone number and whatsapp at top bar

Hello team, I wan to change company address, phone number and whatsapp at top bar, how to do it?

Hello Mohd,

Im sorry for the late reply. You can change requested data at Theme options-> Social information.

Regards

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Soloprime

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Trade Firm blog click here

Gulf Bridge International(GBI) is a global cloud, connectivity and content enabler. We are a carrier’s carrier with working within Qatar’s Telecom sector. Our multilayer terrestrial and subsea cable meshed network bridges the East to the West through Middle East. Gulf Bridge International offers a wide range of products and services including but not limited to GCC Connectivity products, Data Centre Connectivity and Azure ExpressRoute. GBI is dedicated to turning the region into a global connectivity hub. Telecom Qatar

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Buy Hotmail Accounts

The environment is vibrant, alive, and welcoming to all. Drop by and see for yourself what The Tropicanna Life is all about. Some things are worth celebrating. Legal Cannabis is one of them. https://thetropicannalife.com/

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. wood cnc machine 4x8