WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Latest theme update

Good evening.

I have just update my wpcarrental theme to the latest version and "Calendar View" is missing from the "Rental Management" section in the Dashboard.

Any solutions?

Hello Kroustos,

We are sorry for the invonvenience. Seems to be a bug since last version. You still can access calendar from wordpress menu. We will realease an update with this issue solved asap.

Regards

What is the situation with last version ?

Helllo, this problem was solved long time ago.

Regards

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. scalping mt4 indicator

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.  https://www.posterprintcenter.com/mesh-banners.html

All the planning of yours have been completed now and you got the best of the good one terms from the last year. As you have bought the town house and have done the budget about speedy paper review the tours of yours with the friends in the other states.

While looking for order custom speeches need to ensure that they consider going through unbiased reviews because even if somebody doesn’t like something about a essay writing service, they undoubtedly will post it. Therefore, they will not think twice before updating the review