WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Multisite, using one database

Hello Team,

I want to separate website installations, so every language will have own installation (I want to get maximum out of SEO), but unique thing for all of them would be a same database, so they will see a same list of available cars, and other things that are common on WP Car Rental page (plugin for car rent).

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Hello Mario,

You mean multisite, right? If so, theme is multisite ready and car rental system also, but car rental system will have independent cars and bookings per subsite. If you want to share car rental settings, stock, bookings, etc.. plugin will need some customizations that we can do. You would need to open a ticket or send us an email to get the right price for it.

regards.

Thank you for the answer, I will write to you on ticket.

We've talked about why you should use Multisite loads of times before, but what if you don't want WordPress's default single database setup? Add A Local Printer on Windows 10 Each site will have a completely separate database, which can be unnecessarily complex for more vanilla setups. Multisite, using one database to store all your sites is another option and one that we're going to look at here.

This internet web page is genuinely a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll surely discover it. Beauty Salon In Karachi

It has a soul of its own, many details will make it different, and it remains somewhat in the memory of players. That's the drift hunters game, the most attractive driving game today