WP Car Rental Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

WP Bakery builder

Page 1 of 3Next

Hi.

I am very disappointed with the WP Bakery builder. Every time I have used it, I regret the effort.

I wish you used a better and modern builder like Elementor with your theme.

Is there any chance you switch to Elementor one day?

Thanks

Hello Stratos,

You can use elementor if you wish. You might have a problem with items slider, but if this happens, just open a ticket and Ill send you the elementor compatible file for it.

Regadrs.

We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up.  ufabet

One present why galore businesses opt for postcards is because they are overmuch cheaper to be prefab and this can forbear a lot of expenses on the lengthened run.  banquet halls in wazirpur

Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. Drifted News

It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know sagame

I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.  Teleserye

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you  PinoyFlix

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. 5c-APB

definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! increase website conversions

Page 1 of 3Next